Dindr fosters a community of accountability & respect for ALL
We seek to empower men, women, and everyone in between to date successfully & respectfully on Dindr.
We don’t have too many rules; we believe that a rising crust raises all pepperoni.
We value diversity, respect all beliefs and value all interests so long as these beliefs and interests are not hateful, rude, abusive, bullying, misogynistic or misandristic. Everyone on here is human, has gone through some shit in life, and just wants to find someone nice to spend time with.
We ask you to treat people on Dindr as you would treat someone who voluntarily offered to give you some of their time in real life. We encourage our users to report people who fail to follow our behavioral guidelines. With all of this in mind, here are some guidelines for dating in our community.
- Put your best self forward
- Show up & don’t flake
- Keep your word
- Don’t be a bonehead
- Be decent and respectful of your match’s time
- Treat people as you’d treat your grandparents
- Offer to split the bill
These guidelines and our Terms and Conditions are designed to ensure every user has a safe and enjoyable experience on Dindr. If you don’t act properly and follow the guidelines, you might just lose access to our platform, which would suck, so don’t do it.
Dindr photo guidelines
It’s amazing how many of y’all need to be told this stuff… here are our guidelines for profile photos.
- Please don’t use other people’s photos or copyrighted photos – common sense on this one.
- Avoid showing photos of kids, and don’t show unclothed ones… we surveyed 1,000 people & nobody wanted to see your kid on a dating app. Feel free to mention you have one in your bio as that is appreciated.
- Avoid using photos in bikinis/swimwear indoors; you’re most likely not showing up to dinner in a bikini – leave them for other apps.
- No pictures in underwear, save it for the bedroom.
- No Shirtless/underwear Mirror Selfies – better you ask your friend/mom/grandpa to take a photo of you clothed than post these.
- Face must be clearly visible in 5/6 photos, that last photo can be reserved for some food.
- No pornographic material (f*cking duh).
- No watermarks or text overlaid – this means you probably stole it – check #1
- No graphic hunting photos – we know we’re based in Texas but nobody wants to see that ish…